- What Anna Writes is moving to whatannawrites.com :) – move with it too, please (only if you want :)
- anatomy of songs
- How to preserve your digital memories and not lose them?
- Great album to relax to – ‘Shanti Guitar’ by Stevin McNamara
- A Short Guide to Mindful Eating
- EARTH(L)ING. How to tap into the Earth’s healing power
- Positive, exciting, moving, touching, funny, heartfelt and brave. And yellow. My review of ‘The yellow world’ by Albert Espinosa
- How to have an effortless breakthrough by small, regular steps – a little, step-by step guide
- Secret Sounds
Get inspired on Twitter :)My Tweets
Books that I’ve read (and probably liked)
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Originally posted on hello to all that:
I was driving on Route 16 between New Hampshire and Maine the other day, ferrying my co-workers from the Appalachian Mountain Club’s Lakes of the Clouds hut to my house in Rangeley for…
Rest In Peace, Nelson Mandela. His wise words will still be remembered.